Followers

Monday 3 December 2012

Baby Ruby Lilly Marper xxx


Evening Everyone

After a very traumatic week I finally arrived home with my baby on Saturday. After a week waiting to be induced I was finally started into labour on Thursday evening and after 22 hours of labour I was rushed into theatre for an emergency c- section.

To say I'm relieved is an understatement, but here is a picture of my beautiful baby girl:

I am very happy buy so tired and sore. Thanks to the best Mum in the world i am managing to get a routine going but it doesnt help when you have a little vampire who sleeps all day and awake all night!!!

x

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're both well and congratulations to you and Martin. Ruby looks beautiful and I can't wait to see some more pictures. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to you both now the real work begins lol love sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!
    And welcome to the world gorgeous Ruby Lilly!
    She's so sweet Kerry, I love babies!

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congratulations on the safe arrival of Ruby Lilly hun.she is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww ruby is beautiful, congratulations to you & Martin. Congratulations to the proud grandma too. Look forward to seeing more pics. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow 22 hours of labour thats rough! But all worth it! Congratulations.
    Natasha xxx

    ReplyDelete